Clearpower operates in the commercial and industrial sectors, and specialises in the installation of biomass boilers, heat pumps, solar photovoltaic, and other low carbon heating and electricity generating solutions. We enable you to become an energy prosumer, benefitting from low cost renewable energy and low carbon emissions. We aim to support you through the lifetime of your renewable energy project, from design and installation into the operational phase, where we provide fuel and maintenance services.
Solutions are delivered either as a turnkey “design & build”, where you purchase the solution, or as a fully outsourced energy service, or ESCO, where we own the plant and you only pay for the energy that you use. Our experienced in-house engineering team take solutions from concept right through to operational support.
We have extensive experience of drawing down SEAI funding and we are fully prepared to lead our customers through the Support Scheme for Renewable Heat process. If the SSRH is not for you we can examine if other government funding is suitable, such as the SEAI Better Energy Communities scheme, the TAMSII scheme or the Scheme of Investment Aid for the Development of the Commercial Horticulture Sector operated by the Department of Agriculture.
Clearpower offer the following products and services:
- Biomass heating and electricity solutions
- District Heating system design, build and operation
- Energy Service Companies (ESCOs)
- Supply of wood chip, wood pellets and other biomass fuels (WFQA certified)
- Tailored maintenance packages for biomass boilers
- Oil & Gas Boiler maintenance RGII and OFTEC certified
- Design, supply and installation of Solar PV projects
- Design, supply and installation of Heat Pump technologies
- Supply of energy saving equipment and services
- Energy Consultation Services including audits and feasibility studies
- Biogas solutions
- Flue Cleaning - Commercial and Industrial